top of page
Sell, buy or Refinance your home. Browse Our Services
- Determine your price range and area(s), or neighborhoods that fit you and your families needs.
- Decide which amenities and features you must have and which ones would be nice but not a necessity. Such as how many bedrooms and bathrooms do you want? Would you prefer a newer home or an older established home. What schools, shopping, or parks are available in the area.
- Begin Testing the Market. Right here on my site, you can find listings that may meet your criteria.
- We now will begin to seriously look for your perfect home. I will compile a list of homes based on your criteria, or show you any homes you might have already found, including any that might have just been placed on the market. TIPS Look at homes with a critical eye, does the floor plan work for you? Is the property in good condition? Would it be right for your lifestyle? In short, can you imagine yourself and your family living there? Take notes at each home you visit. What are your likes and dislikes? Narrow down your choices; revisit homes in which you’re interested.
- When we’ve identified the home you wish to make an offer on, I will help you to arrive at a price that gives your offer the best chance of being accepted. At this stage, try not to become emotionally attached to a home. Your offer may not be accepted for any number of reasons. Have backup homes in mind.
- If the offer is not accepted I will help to negotiate with the sellers if you are determined to have the property .
- Once your offer is accepted, you’ll be asked to submit an earnest money deposit that will later be use towards part of your down payment.
- Begin making moving arrangements. Select a mover, obtain change-of-address cards, and inform friends and relatives.
- Have the property professionally inspected, and if necessary, request repairs. Obtain homeowner’s insurance. I will assist you with my industry connections if you wish.
- Contact the local utility companies (phone, water, electricity, etc.).
- A few days before closing, I will arrange a walkthrough with you to make sure everything is correct with the home as negotiated. You will want to obtain a cashier’s check for the down payment, as well as for any closing costs.
bottom of page